Translate

Friday, August 23, 2013

The challenge




I used to be a leopard
Save me, I am your home.
    
  CHALLENGE 
"Cliff hanger"
                                                                                                                                                                                         My philosophy is that while you live life you should be aware of others. So taking that into account my challenge will not be only about  me, but also about the betterment of others locally,nationally and environmentally.My goal is to lower my carbon footprint by recycling and other proving methods.I also plan on never buying a fur coat I personally will wear fake fur till i die and I am also a die hard vegetarian.I refuse to eat a steak that suffered for the few whiles it was alive,that is the equivalent of blood money.Would you accept money a murderer acquired through his victims?If the answer is no.Then rethink your carnivorous ways and possibly come to the green side.Moving along,I plan on maintaining my vegetarian life style and never judging people by their looks,or what people say,but by their actions,their role in this universe and how they treat others.The previous sentence served as a Part II for my goals, and is a ongoing task .





No comments:

Post a Comment